Dental Floss And Its Use – How To Use It

Daily tooth cleaning is the be-all and end-all for a radiant and healthy smile. But did you know that only 70 percent of the tooth surface is cleaned when you brush your teeth? The remaining 30 percent make up the spaces between your teeth that are difficult to access. It […]

Read More →